Bangkok Rice & Shrimp Salad
- 3 cups cooked Jasmati® Rice
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons basil, chopped (plus additional basil leaves for garnish)
- 1 pound frozen cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, thawed
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Whisk milk, vinegar and oil together in a small bowl. Add salt and basil; set aside.
- Stir rice, shrimp and coconut milk mixture in medium bowl until blended.
- Spoon into serving bowl; sprinkle with peanuts and basil to garnish.