Creamy Cranberry Rice Pudding
- 1 cup, uncooked Arborio Rice
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (or 1/4 cup granulated sugar & 1/4 cup light brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well with a fork. Pour into a buttered 8x8x2 inch baking pan.
- Set pan into larger pan and fill larger pan with water to come halfway up to inside pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, stir gently. Bake an additional 60 minutes or until set.