Jasmati® Fried Rice
- 3 cups cooked, cooled Jasmati® Rice
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup chopped shrimp, chicken, or pork
- 1 cup snow peas, cut diagonally
- 1/2 cup cashews, roasted
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Beat eggs with salt, heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok. Add onions and eggs. Stir-fry until set. Remove from pan.
- Heat another tablespoon of oil. Add shrimp, chicken or pork; stir fry 5 to 10 minutes are until cooked through. Add snow peas and cashews; stir fry an additional 2 minutes, then remove from pan.
- Add last tablespoon of oil and heat. Add rice, stirring to heat. Stir in soy sauce, shrimp mixture, and eggs.
- Stir mixture gently to combine all ingredients and heat through.