- Tip: Microwave zucchini for 4 minutes, cool.Prepare orzo according to package directions. Cook zucchini in boiling water 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out centers, leaving a ¼ inch shell; set aside. If desired, chop centers, reserving 1 cup for filling.
- Cook carrots, mushrooms, scallions and garlic in 2 tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat 3 minutes. Stir in ham and reserved chopped cooked zucchini. Cook 1 minute.
- Drain orzo. Place in large mixing bowl. Stir in honey mustard, basil, salt, pepper and remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil; mix well. Add vegetable and ham mixture; toss until combined.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Fill each zucchini shell with ½ cup pasta mixture. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Bake on baking sheet 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot. Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh basil leaves, if desired.
Adapted from National Pasta Association