Party Cheese Ball
- 1 cup cooked Kasmati® Rice
- 1 package (8oz, softened) cream cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 drops red pepper sauce
- 2 cups cooked ham or turkey, finely chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- chopped fresh parsley or mixed herbs (optional)
- chopped toasted nuts (optional)
- Mix rice, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, pickle relish, salt and pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Divide mixture in half. Shape into balls or logs Wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- Roll in chopped herbs and nuts, if desired.
- Serve with crackers.