Pearl Couscous Florentine with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup, uncooked Original Pearl Couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Prepare pearl couscous according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic 30 seconds. Add onions and sauté until soft and translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add cooked couscous, spinach and sundried tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté until spinach begins to wilt, about 1-2 minutes.