- 1 1/2 cups, cooked Red Quinoa
- 3 large eggs
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup low-fat pepperoni, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or spray with non-stick spray 18 mini muffin cups. Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to cooling rack. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
*Cooking tip: This recipe can substitute any RiceSelect Quinoa product, including White Quinoa, Red Quinoa, or Tri-Color Quinoa.