- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Slit each pepper lengthwise. Microwave on HIGH 3-5 minutes, or until just softened. Carefully remove loose seeds and veins, leaving stem intact. Rub peppers generously with oil and place on baking sheet.
- Combine rice, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, corn and cilantro in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture among the peppers; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes, until peppers are crisp-tender and filling is heated through. Garnish with cilantro.
*Recipe courtesy of USA Rice Federation.