- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Place salsa in strainer pressing down lightly to remove excess liquid; reserve salsa in medium bowl.
- Combine peanut butter, broth and coconut milk in 3 quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes, whisking frequently.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine reserved salsa, rice and cilantro. Divide rice mixture evenly into 4 custard cups coated with cooking spray, pressing down firmly to set.
- To serve, invert each custard cup in the center of a soup bowl, remove cup and spoon hot soup around remaining rice mold. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
*Courtesy of USA Rice Federation.