Shrimply Delicious Texmati® Rice
- 3 cups cooked Texmati® White Rice
- 1 lb fresh peeled & deveined shrimp
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Sauté garlic, onion, and bell pepper in oil. Add shrimp and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in tomato sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes to season and heat through. Stir in parsley. Serve over a bed on Texmati® Rice.