Texas Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 cup, uncooked Texmati® White Rice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pint tomatoes, 5 halved
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok. Season pork with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Stir-fry pork until lightly browned, and pork is cooked through. Remove with slotted spoon; set aside and keep warm.
- Add onions and garlic to drippings; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients except rice; stir-fry 3 - 4 minutes.
- Stir in pork; heat through. Serve over bed of hot Texmati® rice.