- 1 cup, uncooked Texmati® White Rice
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a wok or sauté pan to medium high heat. Melt 1 tablespoon butter and add the eggs. Scramble and cook the eggs, then remove and set aside.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoon of butter in the pan; add garlic, cooked rice, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring well, for 5 minutes, until the rice is heated through.
- Add crumbled cooked bacon, scrambled eggs, and green onions; cook for an additional minute.
- Remove from pan and serve.