Couscous Avocado Boats Recipe
- 1 cup, uncooked Original Couscous
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup orange sections, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 3 avocados, cut in half
- Combine chicken broth and salt in saucepan; bring to a boil. Add couscous, cover and remove from heat. Allow to stand 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine couscous and the rest of the ingredients (except for avocados), mixing until well combined.
- Scoop out half of each avocado half and fill with couscous mixture.
- Serves 6.