Cranberry Quinoa Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups, cooked White Quinoa
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed (or brown sugar substitute)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*Cooking tip: This recipe can substitute any RiceSelect Quinoa product, including White Quinoa, Red Quinoa, or Tri-Color Quinoa.
- Cook quinoa to package directions.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners or spray cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, honey, milk, egg, quinoa, and vanilla.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture and stir, just until combined. Divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until they test done. Transfer to wire rack to cool.