- 1 cup, uncooked Texmati® Light Brown Rice
- 1/2 lb trimmed pancetta or bacon, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened, dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Brown pancetta and onion in large skillet over medium heat, cook until onion begins to brown, about 8 minutes.
- Add half & half; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Add rice, cranberries, pistachios, salt and pepper. Stir until well blended.