Gluten Free Banana Rice Waffles Recipe
- 2 cups, cooked Jasmati® Rice
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour or potato flour
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients, for the exception of the almond milk. Pulse blend until mixed, then turn on low and add almond milk. Blend until smooth and thick.
- Keep batter in blender.
- Grease a waffle iron. Make sure it is pre-heated.
- Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown, around 7-10 minutes per waffle.
- Remove and serve hot or let cool and wrap in foil and place in freezer for later.