Mocha Rice Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup, uncooked Sushi Rice
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup coffee liquer
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons toasted pecans, chopped
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Combine rice, milk, liqueur, and sugar in a saucepan.
- Cook for 20 minutes over low heat stirring often. Stir in chocolate chips and cook for 1 minute more, until chocolate melts completely.
- Transfer to serving bowl and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with pecans (and extra chocolate chips, if desired) before serving.