Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Texmati® White Rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups milk
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup seedless raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash nutmeg
- Dash cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
- Coat a 1 1/2 quart casserole or 8x8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, sugar and salt; mix well. Gradually add milk, rice, raisins, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Set casserole in larger pan; pour hot water in larger pan to about 1 inch deep.
- Bake for 1½ hours or until set.
- Serve warm or chilled.