- 2 cups uncooked Original Orzo
- 4 ozs cooked turkey or ham, diced into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, diced into 1/4 inch cubes
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced black olives
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Prepare orzo according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Place the orzo, turkey or ham, cheese, celery, scallions, onion and olives in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard, vegetable oil and vinegar until combined. Add to the orzo and toss. Refrigerate for two hours and serve chilled.