Porky-Pine Meatballs Recipe
- 1/2 cup uncooked Texmati® White Rice
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 pound lean ground pork
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1 (14.5 oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 2 1/2 cups chunky mushroom pasta sauce
- In a large mixing bowl combine the first 4 ingredients, mixing well. Form meat mixture into rounded, scant tablespoon sized meatballs.
- In a large, deep saucepan combine tomato soup, 1 can of water, and pasta sauce. Stir to combine and drop in meatballs.
- Over medium heat, bring the ingredients to a boil. Cover with lid and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer for 45 to 60 minutes, or until rice is tender.