- 1/4 cup dry quinoa White Quinoa
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup ham, diced
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (10oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained & squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Bring the quinoa and broth to a boil in a small sauce pan. Cover, reduce to a simmer and cook for about 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat, fluff with a fork and cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, salt and pepper; beat well. Stir in the remaining ingredients, stirring well to combine. Pour mixture into pie plate. Bake 50 minutes, or until the center is set and the edges are golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes before cutting.
*Cooking tip: This recipe can substitute any RiceSelect Quinoa product, including White Quinoa, Red Quinoa, or Tri-Color Quinoa.