Quinoa Taco Bowl Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups, uncooked White Quinoa
- 1 (1.3oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (14oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8oz. sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- Sour cream
*Cooking tip: This recipe can substitute any RiceSelect Quinoa product, including White Quinoa, Red Quinoa, or Tri-Color Quinoa.
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Divide cooked quinoa into 6 bowls; top with remaining ingredients as desired.