- 1 cup, uncooked Royal Blend® Texmati® Light Brown Rice with Quinoa
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice. Tip: Use the zest & juice from a fresh orange.
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup low fat mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Cool.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together oil, orange juice, vinegar and seasoned salt.
- Stir in chicken to coat; add rice and cranberries.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mixing well.
- Stir in pecans just before serving.