Rum Raisin Rice Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup, uncooked Jasmati® Rice
- 3 cups milk
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons dark rum, optional
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat milk and cinnamon in small saucepan over low heat until milk absorbs the flavor of cinnamon, about 15 minutes.
- Strain milk and stir into cooked rice. Add zest and sugar and simmer 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring often. Add raisins and rum; simmer 10 minutes. Serve warm.