Strawberry Pearl Couscous Summer Salad Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked Tri-Color Pearl Couscous
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- White Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- garlic powder
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, honey, sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, cook pearl couscous according to package instructions. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine couscous, strawberries, mint, and pine nuts. Stir in white balsamic vinegar dressing.