- 3 cups cooked Texmati® Brown Rice
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 4 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook until soft, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add rice; stir until well blended and heated through, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl, combine rice mixture, spinach, Parmesan cheese, walnuts, salt and pepper. Toss well.