- Poached Halibut: In large saucepan, combine 4 cups water, wine, lemon slices, bay leaves, thyme, rosemary, shallot, garlic, peppercorns and salt; bring to simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes; reduce heat to low until barely simmering.
- Add halibut; poach for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Carefully transfer fish to paper towel-lined plate.
- Rice and Greens: Heat saucepan over medium heat; cook bacon for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy around edges. Stir in onion, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until starting to soften. Stir in dandelion greens, Swiss chard and salt; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until wilted and well coated.
- Stir in broth; bring to boil. Stir in rice and vinegar. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
- Celery Root Purée: Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling salted water, cook celeriac and potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain well; transfer to food processor. Add cream, butter, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cayenne; pulse until smooth.
- For each serving, smear celery root purée onto plate. Top with rice mixture and poached halibut. Garnish with watercress.
Substitute pea sprouts or microgreens for watercress.